10/27/2006

'Behind the scene'

Haha, let me share some ‘over confident’ cases in Superstar audition.

After most of the early birds went in to the waiting room, a gang of youth came in. I think there are 3 guys and 2 girls. Not much people realize about them at first because all seems like settle down already and the camera operator was in the waiting room.

Suddenly, someone sing loudly somewhere……….For your information, beside the waiting room, there is a life with a small lobby and we realize that the sound was from there. Then everything turned up site down in a second. Another camera set up, all the superstar workers, reporters rushed to there. Some workers go into the waiting room and inform the host about this.

They really get the attention of public. To tell you the truth, I feel that she can sing quite good…compared to people like me but I really cannot stand her way to get attention. She just jump here and there (really ‘high’) like a drunken woman, talk loudly like we are dump some more act like a gangster. Can you imagine that our 2nd superstar is her?

The funniest thing is, when the host asked her what is she doing there, why she is singing so loud, she said she ‘curi-curi’ to train her voice. The host reaction was like : “Like this also call curi-curi ar? Then all the other participants never train lor?” She is confident that she can go into the superstar competition already, she sing, then ask her friend to sing, force her friend to sing, some more duet with her friend. O, ya, after the crew concentrate for those who is in the waiting room, she said: “Don’t show my face on the TV ya, my mom didn’t know that I come here, I beg you!”

Everybody was sizzling, if you really don’t want to show your faces on TV, if you really don’t want your mom to know, you won’t sing so loud and do all the funny things to attract attention :D. She didn’t get into the competition for sure but I think she feel satisfy….At lease she can really show her face on TV and so many people standby outside the audition room when she go in. The crew even let her cool down herself before they interview her after she failed. She cry like hell ler.............

This is just one of the show ‘behind the scene’, may be it will show next time, but I watch it live, I think it worth waiting there for 5 hours :D. Thanks, dear, your show helped me to pass my waiting time.

Want more stories? Next episode coming soon.......

No comments: