10/17/2006

This is never a fair world!!!

Again, I will turn my blog in a battle place!!! I was in 'here' for more then 3 months....I learned a lot, the environment is good, training is good, the boss is good....until today....I felt bad with the people in 'here'....
Everything seems peaceful here, we love each other, we have pot luck always, we celebrate birthdays, events....seems really a good place.....But under all these things....we have things like 'golden finger', 'see how you die', 'I caught you', 'I got it but you don't', ' want it? Plead me'...we also have things like 'why tell everybody? We celebrate only with those who come earlier'
These things happened underground everyday, everywhere. I don't mind if you all play yourself...but why I become the victim....??!!! I know, is because I am new, I just joined...but why all junior become your victim?
Although some of us are not really consider origin from this 'family', we are under one roof, we meet more then 9 hours a day, we do the same things, why you got those 'rewards' but we didn't? If it is really a 'rewards' that you will owned it then I can understand because we are different. However, the 'rewards' are just something where we can use it to help this 'family', why cannot you just lend it to every one of us? Is not give is just 'LEND'...
Anyway, just for my own comfort and motivation, I go home on time compared to those special one. Just to prevent myself from killing people :P. Of course, I will still finish my work before I go, I will not spoil my own reputation just because of ‘them’. Dissatisfaction is still dissatisfaction; I will still do my part :D.

So, do not worry, I will not disappointed you all!!

No comments: