10/27/2006

Superstar...........:P

As you all see, I was there on the superstar audition day. I was there for a purpose but for sure not for audition. Don't believe?! Then you don't have to believe : P. I was there for 5 hours, sitting and walking around, hence i see all those 'behind the scene' story. It is interesting.

I do not dare to publish some 'special effect' photo here, or else someone will kill me. Other then all those funny, cute, brave, scary scene that you can see on the scene, there are a lot of other scene that you won't dare to see......

A lot of superstar candidate queuing up for registration. There are some faces where you cannot move your eyes from them because they are already shining like a superstar. You can feel the nervous, the confident and the ‘over confident’ by looking at them. For me, most of them are beautiful….because they have the courage to be the ‘dream catcher’. They attended the audition because they have dream……

Youth, go for it!! Go for all the chances waiting in front of you while you still can, don’t ever wait. You won’t have too many times.

No comments: