5/07/2007

Penang Bridge Run!!

I got one weakness where I do not like to think twice before I do something. This weakness sometimes make me “suffered” :P. How suffer is the suffer? I am not sure yet but I think is really suffer lar….The story begin………


1st May, I joined my church family day in Bukit Mertajam….I saw a stall with 2 banners…Penang Bridge run open for registration….I still joined the activities as normal until the rest time.
I passed by the stall….they approach me, with the Adidas voucher. If I registered on the spot I will get RM 50 Adidas voucher! With the voucher, I can buy a sport shoes for my dear. Emm…that make me think twice before say no:P.

Then, they show a goodies bag with 4 bottles of Isotea, 1 bottle of Justea, 1 packet of Justea and 1 packet of orange juice with 2 packs of Maggie….Emm….started to shake me more :P.

Other then that, they also stated in the form that if I can finish the run in 3 hours, I can get the Medal….Hehe, 70% agreed…so, what’s the other 30% for? Haiyo, it’s too boring to run 22.3km without someone accompany you, right? So, pick up the phone, called Dear, after “negotiation”, Dear agreed.

This is the map for full and half marathon run....

So, the story ended by, I signed up for the Penang Bridge Half Marathon and Dear have to follow me because I registered him as well :D. (Actually, I started to feel regret once I am on my way home...No Choice anymore!!)

Oh ya, this is part one, part two will come after the run, I will let you know how "suffer" am I (and Dear) because of I never think twice before making decision.

No comments: