5/16/2007

Laksa in SP

When people talk about Laksa, they always think about Penang Laksa. I thought this is facts. May be it is still a fact to some people, but this is not a fact to me…because I found another good laksa in Sungai Petani, a small town in Kedah. This is just a small stall at the road side, but it's always full house. You need to pay at lease RM2.50 just for a plain laksa without any fish. In SP, you pay the same price and you get a bowl of laksa with fish meat.
Penang Laksa taste a little bit sweet but SP Laksa taste more spicy, emm…may be I feel SP laksa more delicious because I like spicy food :P.

If you really do not like the taste of the Laksa, do not worry, they have another foods like “cai kuih”, “bak gua bread”, snacks, fried bihun and etc.
Opposite this laksa stall is a famous tuition centre in SP named Do Re Mi (how famous is it? You will know it next time when I show you the photo). If you do not know how to go, just ask people about the direction of this tuition centre.

No comments: