5/24/2007

Sick.Computer

Weather is abnormal these few days. The temperature is so high. Everyone get sick easily, including things. Ya, things….my PC.

My PC worked continuously for 3 days and I thought that I should give it a rest. Hence, I shut down it one night. The next day, I left it until night without switching it on. Who knows, it rest too much. By the moment I switch it on, the PC already in unconscious situation.

I saved all my photos in the PC!!!!!! That is the worst thing could ever happened, photos are important to me. I can download again all the movies that I save in the computer, I can retype my resume but I can recapture all the photo that I saved it the PC!!

Luckily, I sent it to the ER and my personal PC doctor (hehe, actually is my boy friend lar) manage to rescue them out before the last breath of my PC.

According to the PC doctor, I let it worked too hard and suddenly let it rest too much, so it died. It is something like, you go out to the beach for sun bathing and immediately go to bath in cold water for 8 hours, then you get heavy fever and die….

Now I know why people never shutdown their server, why some people died in sleep after working continuously for 3 days but it is too late, my PC rest in peace. That is why I did not update my blog for few days, sorry ya.

No comments: