2/04/2008

Chinese New Year coming!!

Gong Xi Fat Cai!! Happy Chinese New Year!! Chinese New Year coming in another 2 days. Wish everyone to have a blessed new year with a good health.

How’s your New Year preparation? I think most of you bought your new cloths right? Emm…as a Chinese, I think no matter how bad is the market situation, we will still buy at lease one new cloth for the first day of Chinese New Year. Don’t be upset guy, although you might be able to buy only one cloth this year, it will be better next year, ok?

Others always look better then us but actually everyone faced the same problem – money. I always dream of to have enough money to bring my whole family for a trip every New Year. I haven’t made it until now. That’s why I feel quite stressful every time when it comes to New Year. What to do? Family will always be your family, everyone hope to have what others have, and so, I can only work harder to fulfill this dream.

Since you know I have my problem, I know you also have your problem, what can we do? Wish each other a Happy Chinese New Year lor!! Forget all the bad things and enjoy the New Year, at lease just for a few days! You can give me a call or invite me to your house if you want.

GAMBATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: