2/18/2008

Valentine day-1


This is the 6th Valentine day that I celebrated. That means our relationship is coming to the 6th years. It might sound long to some couples but for us, this is still in our planning. Since the first day we started this relationship, we have a 7 years plan. We are working hard for the plan now.

The 6th Valentine Day was a little bit different. Since the last few years, I always ask him not to celebrate Valentine Day because we want to save all the money and no point buying those expensive flowers if I am the one who is selling it but he always give some surprise. This year, I really enforce that we do not buy expensive thing and we really make it. This is not an expensive Valentine day but worth both of us to remember it because it is special.

We decided to meet up at Queensbay Mall after work. I arrived earlier and did some shopping while waiting for him to come over after his work. My mobile was run out of battery; hence I gave him a call form public phone. At first I was just thinking of meeting up with him at popular and suddenly an idea come out of my mind.

I decided to play a game with him just like those in the movies. We didn’t promise where to meet up but he has to look for me within the compound. Of course, I don’t want both of us wasting too much time looking for each other in a big shopping mall then quarrel for it. So, I limited him to the lower ground floor. I just walked around and from far away I saw him coming down from the escalator. It’s too fast for him to find me, so I decided to stand at the corner, in case he see me, then the game ended and we just go for a dinner. Hehe, like what I predicted, he is not the person who will go for detail, so he didn’t see me standing right beside him watching. He passed by.

Ok, then I continued to walk around for window shopping and I estimated the time that he finished one round, now it is his time to look for me start from the other ended. So I walked to his direction, again, I saw him walking towards me and I hided behind a pillar. He didn’t see me because he gets attracted by a movie in Speedy (I was just standing behind him). Lastly, he found me because he recognized my voice when I meet my friend there, hehe.

This is just simple game, cost no money, sound crazy and stupid but we have fun. I think that is the true meaning of enjoying Valentine Day. I like it. Will you like it?

2 comments:

Palmetto Environmental Solutions said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog. You are such a good writer. You two make a very cute couple! I wish you two the best!

Angel said...

Thanks a lot for your "visit". Enjoyed by your writing on the trip too! How i wish to have a trip like you and your family have. Say hi to staci, Caitlen and Lexi :).Wish you all the best too.