2/22/2008

Happy Birthday Francis

22 Feb is Francis birthday. He always tell me that he would like to have a birthday celebration with his colleagues, so I decided to fulfill his wish but of course not that easy.

21st Feb, I bought champagnes and Vanetta ice cream, kept in the fridge. I surprised him and gave a gift at 12am (so he won't expect to have celebration again on the morning). Early in the morning, I told him that I am going out to meet customer, in fact, I went to his office at around 10am. I brought a cake, a breakfast set from Coffee Bean and of course with a real gift for him with one of his colleague's help.

Thanks to his bosses and colleagues which celebrate together with us. This photo was taken by his Company VP, Mike.

He was surprised.

Making Wish.
Group photo with his colleagues.
This is the gifts that he get (cheap but meaningful...this is things that he wanted).
At night, we went to Manhattan Fish Market for dinner.

Look at his excited face with the Grilled Fish Platter for 2.
Guess from which angle we took this photo?


This might be a simple and cheap way of celebration, but my main purpose to to fulfill his wish and I believe that I did.





No comments: