2/20/2008

Valentine 2008-2

In my last post, I did mention that we go for a dinner after the small little game. We decided to have it in Secret Recipe. It's cheap and simple yet taste good. Only RM 58 per couple, much more cheaper then Manhattan's Fish Market which cost RM 49.00 per head.

Actually we are quite tired after whole day working. That’s why you see me in this post. On the table is the spring roll as per listed in the Valentine set.


The apple juice taste good too.
My cheesy macaroni set. I like the little candle on the table. It's just a normal candle but into a cup filled with strawberry juice. I like floating candle :).

Those who like cheese will really like the cheesy macaroni.

This is the Kebab set. One local set + One western set + Spring Roll + Apple Juice + Cheap price = Happy Valentine Dinner + Happiness

No comments: