6/25/2007

My Birthday.

Today (this blog suppose to be up on my birthday, so you all assume today is still 22 June lor) is my birthday. I never have any birthday party or any birthday celebration with any friends when I was still in school (that shows how “famous” I am). Normally, girls like to take advantage on those who not well looking (so, now you know how ugly I am). Sometimes, some of the surprise almost “kills” me.

I celebrated my birthday only when I get into university. Hence, I am used to not getting any surprise during any big days. I have to numb myself so that I will not feel envy to all the surprise that my friends received at the starting point. Ended up, now I hardly feel surprise and show any happy emotion even someone did something to surprise me.



Finally, today, Francis really surprised me. Early in the morning, when I was about to go to work, I saw a bottle in my car with stars folded with straw inside it. He wakes up in the mid night to fold the stars after I slept for almost a week (no wonder he is so tired recently). While working, I received a call and they ask me to collect my bouquet at the main gate. Again, another bouquet form Francis, frankly tell you, my requirement and definition of a beautiful bouquet is quite high since I worked in florist before. I tell you, I like the bouquet that Francis sent this time.


During lunchtime, my colleagues treat me for a lunch in Swenson (will update about the food later). This is the first time I celebrated my birthday with so many people. I am happy today. After I come back from my lunch, I saw a well-packed chocolate on my table with a handmade card from the admin.

At night, Francis brought me out for dinner at Tao in AutoCity. Tao is a nice and beautifully designed Japanese restaurant. This is my first time in Toa (Again, I will talk about the food later). I enjoyed the dinner.

Thanks for everything to everyone who have celebrated my birthday for me. I am very happy and fell thankful that you all are my friends. Finally, sure I have to thanks my boy friend, Francis for arranging everything- including the new handphone.



No comments: