6/27/2007

Offensive

I hate two kind people in this world.

1st, bus driver – not all, but almost all. I will see many bus drivers every day when I am on my way to and back from work. They have no brain; they always block the traffic (purposely). I do not mind if they are slow. The problem is, they have to pick up people from the bus stop but there is not many passenger s so they stop and they STOP in the MIDDLE of the MAIN ROAD. They BLOCK the way like they OWNED the road. They put everyone in trouble because their LIFE is in a MESS.

2nd, security guard – again, not all, but almost all. I always see them as long as I am working. These people always thought that they are the LORD in the company. They stared at you like you are the suspect. They purposely trouble your life if you are not their friend. They treat you rudely like they are your boss. They BARKED like a DOG when you are not listening to them. The worst thing is they CHECK your BAG as if you STEAL and you will be that STUPID to let them CATCH you.

Not to be offensive but almost everyone in these 2 occupations.

Sorry if anyone bus driver and security guard reading my blog. Sorry if you have anyone you love working in these fields. But, I will still hate them :)

No comments: