6/25/2007

Penang bridge Run

I make it! I make it! This is the only thing I think of when I passed the finishing line and they passed me the medal. I did not train myself, I never run for 22km before; I cannot even run continuously for 3 rounds in Botanical Garden. I almost thought it is impossible to reach the finishing line in 3 hours. I thought I am not going to get the medal. But I want to try, I do not want to lose to my own and I make it. I am really happy because I know I can get something if I really wanted to and if I really determine to get it.


But, I pay a price to make it this way.




First, registration, RM25 per person.





Second, Adidas running shoes, RM 300. After discount with the RM 50 coupon that we get upon registration, RM 250.


Third, Adidas socks, RM 14.90.


Forth, Counter Pain muscle relaxant, RM8.50.
Beautiful pictures + experience+satisfaction, PRICELESS!!


This is one of the best photo I took.

tHis is the only chance where you can stand and take photograph on the bridge.


No comments: