6/25/2007

Red Bull Female Racer

I was in Queens Bay Mall on Saturday (23rd June), the day before Penang Bridge. We were facing to KFC for lunch because we get 2 discount coupons upon collecting T-shirt for Penang Bridge run.

Just right in front of KFC, I saw a sport car stop there, with a counter set up beside. Then I heard an announcement that Red Bull is looking for a female racer. I was so exciting, this is my dream still I was young. I always wanted to try car racing, it is my dream to become a professional racer!

Since they said any female with driving license is qualified to register, hence I register myself. Deanna Yusoff sitting at the counter, smiling to me when I walked there, passed me the form and I registered without second thought.

We still need to go through an online test before they will do their selection. Only 12 women from Malaysia will qualified for the pre-selection in KL. If selected, you will have a chance for a year training (one week in a month) before you race for Red Bul next year.

I already started to dream of being a female racer now….although I am not selected yet….


No comments: