6/21/2007

Sunday coming!!

We will always happy when Friday approaching….I always did, but now…I am quite nervous….Sunday coming near when Friday approaching.

If you can still remember, I mentioned that I registered myself and my bf in Penang bridge run…the day is coming, this Sunday, 25June!!

It was years ago when I join Penang bridge run and it was only 10km. I can still remember how hot it is when I reach USM at around 8am. I cannot imagine what will happen to us this time because we run for 22.3km….

Just imagine if you need 15 minutes to drive through the bridge, how can we run through and back in 3 hours….The worst case is, both of us never train at all….

After all, when the day is too near now, I am wondering why I pay RM 50 to torched my bf and me…just after 2 days celebrating my birthday?

No comments: