8/21/2008

If there is Robin Hood....

If there is a ROBIN HOOD like him http://robinhood702.com/ , what will I request from him? What kind of help that I need?

Hmm….to be someone selfish, I will ask him to clear all my debts…. (before that, I will go and book for a bungalow, a brand new car, buy insurance for every one in my family, book a trip to Europe…..etc :P)

Actually I have a dream, I wanted to be rich, I want to be someone like Bill Gates, and I wanted to help the needs. Of course, I am still selfish, I want my family to have enough (that will mean, cost for my mom to start her own restaurant, cost for my father to retired, cost for my siblings to finish their study, cost for my new house renovation, cost for my wedding and cost of a overseas family trip, haha).

I wanted to set up a fund with organized committee who will help poor family to start their new life. Poor can pass from generation to generation until someone makes some changes in the family. A poor woman married to a poor man, follow by poor children and they have a poor family. Worst is, the parents are not educated and don’t know anything about family planning, so, they have more and more children. Ended up, the family becomes poorer family.

The children grow up in a poor family with siblings. They will never have time to study, may be they really lucky to have a bright brain…too bad, the parents have no money to send them for further study. The children will need to stop studying and start work at very young age…and become next generation of poor…..(Don’t make it wrong, I am not bias on poor, I am from a poor family too, I understand what it feels like to be poor)

Sometimes, it’s not that the parents don’t have skills, it’s not that the parents don’t want their children to further study and get a good job, it’s all because of they don’t have the money. I wished someone will send me money to fix my teeth, I wished someone will help me to further my study in communication at Taiwan, I wished someone will give my family some money to stop my parents from quarreling. I know…I know there are many things that money can do to help this kind of family. That is why I wanted to set up this fund and this organization…

The organization will do background checking on the family and will provide fund to the needed family to set up a business, help those who don’t know about business to get a better job, help their children to further study or learned some needed skills…..The fund is just for them to start something which will bring continuous income to them (don’t think too much, you still need to work hard to get money…you think there will be any moron who will sponsor you to sit at home?

Sounds so graceful? Not really, I just don’t want anyone else to experience those bad things that happened to me. Remember, my priority is still to help my family first, so I’m not that graceful too.

This is the serious dream...actually I have another crazy dream....to be continue...

No comments: