8/21/2008

My crazy dream

Here come my crazy dream….Francis…you know what will I say, right ?!

My crazy dream after I become rich is to have my own zoo!!!! Not those normal zoos that we can see in Malaysia now….I want a zoo where the wild life can freely move around (ooo….what if the lion eaten up my ostrich?) Emmm….may be need to separate one species from another. I don’t want artificial fence and building in my zoo (how to put a penguin together with polar bear if I don’t build a “freezer” for them…..oooooo)

I want to have a real BEAR HUG (Don’t know the bear wanted to hug me?). I want to tug in sleep by a Panda (May be I am not cute enough compared to baby panda?) I want to talk to chimpanzee like Tarzan (They speak English?) I want to ride a hippopotamus (but I can’t brief in water!) I want to swim together with shark (I don’t even know how to swim other then using free style!)

I want to pet lion and tiger on their head and tell them they are good boy (after they eaten up a zebra?!) I want to study on my zebra whether it is a white horse with black stripe or a black horse with white stripe (according to Wikipedia, they are black horse with white stripes http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra#Stripes) I want to sit on the giraffe head to see further (it’s neck can support my weight?) I want to race with Francis on an ostrich (I might ended up pull out its wing) I want to train a seal, a dolphin and a whale (oh my God…I don’t even have patient to give tuition to human beings!!!)

Hehe, this is the most crazy dream that I ever had, I dreamed about this more then to become like Bill Gates!

No comments: