8/19/2008

My Past1

I always listen to MY FM on my way to work. Today, they discuss whether some one outlook will bring any different in their life.

This make me think of my pass…AGAIN. Those new friends that I meet after my primary school will never can imagine who I was in my primary school. In primary school, I was isolated by friends and family. While I was trying hard to get closer to them, actually I pushed myself further from them and these cycles never end until I get into my secondary school.

At that time, I never understand why this happen to me. After I enter secondary school, I realize that might because of my class teacher. My primary school divided students into class according to their results, start from number 1 to 40, 41-80 and same as the rest. Obviously, all the good result students will be in the first class and only “good”, “qualified” teacher can teach the first class student. So, the competition is not only among students but among teachers too. Students in the first class will feel really proud to themselves same as the teachers.

Most of the students in first class are from rich family, only some of them like me who come from medium lower class or poor family. Too bad, my result was neither good to be top in the class nor bad to be the bottom of the class. So, I can’t mix with those top students and I can’t mix with those bad students, I am in the middle….Teachers who tough our class also the same, they are rich, most of them are pretty and there are very proud to be our class teacher….

The problem occurred here, teachers who come in my class is to teach good students, for students with not too good results will be isolated. So, some of them choose to give up. I didn’t, so I was isolated again….

No comments: